The perfect nutella cookies!

Who doesn’t love crispy chocolate chip cookies, stuffed with delicious gooey Nutella! This is my own original recipe.

Ingredients:

• 8 tablespoons of salted butter
  • ½ cup white sugar (I like to use raw cane sugar with a coarser texture)
  • ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 egg
  • 1½ cups all purpose flour
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • ¼ teaspoon salt (but I always add a little extra)
  • ¾ cup chocolate chips (I use a combination of chocolate chips and chocolate chunks)
  • 1 jar of nutella ( you won’t use the whole jar but it depends how much nutella you want!)
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Firstly melt the butter, I use the microwave (40 seconds should be about right) but you can use a pan instead. Next mix the butter and sugars together until its nice and creamy. Add the vanilla and the egg and mix until incorporated. Add in the flour, baking soda and salt, until it begins to crumble. Just use your hands to bring it all into a large ball. Just tip the chocolate chips into the bowl then incorporate with your hands.
Get a large baking sheet ( you will probably have about 15 to 20 cookies) and line it with baking parchment. Get about a ping-pong ball- sized ball of dough and flatten it onto the tray. Get about a teaspoon of nutella and dollop it onto the cookie. Bring the excess dough around so that it is back into a ball, but this time stuffed with nutella! Continue until you have used up all of the dough. Bake for about 9 minutes… DO NOT OVERBAKE! And enjoy!